the Change I Wish to See

...and whatever else it takes to find my pants


Reporting live from the basement auditorium at the National Archives as a panel discusses primary reform.

I don't know that there's much of a story here. I suppose I just thought you should know. There are, of course, the tell-tale signs of grassroots political theater: old men asleep, middle-aged men in fanny packs, men of all ages in beards and overalls, rants via mic abductions (rants without mics for that matter), blind assertions, seemingly wilful blind assertions... Standard operating procedure. Oh right: and scattered laughter at "jokes" for no other discernable reason than to have the room acknowledge you were cool enough to show up at an event (aka the rat-bastard-masturgiggle).

And so, somewhat sadly, nothing new here. Politics as usual, in some ways.


Sent via iPhone.

0 comments: