the Change I Wish to See

...and whatever else it takes to find my pants

Kevin Federline.
So I figured it would be cool to co-opt Keith Olbermann's nightly ritual... And who better to begin with than this... this... Do I even need the aggressive adjectives? He calls himself "K-Fed" and the media has convinced fellow diduntdidunts and underachieving 12-year olds everywhere to do the same. How 'bout some of his 'lyrics' from "Popozao"?




Toy all your thing on me, baby
Toy all your thing on me...
Girl, don't you worry about all the dough,
Cause a cat is comin straight out of the know
Ready to rock those shows all the way to Rio
Bring that Brazil booty on the floor.

WTF. I'm sure he pronounces the last word as "flo." Olbermann usually has a specific reason why someone makes his worst list. I suppose I could say this is inspired by the Teen Choice fiasco. But this appointment is more ceremonial. This backward-ass-bumpkin is one of the worst people in the world. Don't be surprised if the release of his second single brings him back to this list.

(I REFUSE to put the music tag up.)

0 comments: